Point to point linking machine for socks of all gauges.
Available in a wide range of gauges from 4 to 40.
The linking machine to join knitted edges with any type of yarn (included elastic yarn), when a linking with overlock stitch of great elasticity is required; to link all types of socks; to put on wrist bands or armbands on knitted underwear or outerwear; for body-belts finishing and to introduce rubber yarn.
Linking machine with two yarns and an overlock stitch
- Highly curved needle fitted to the inside of the dial with its oscillating head pivoted in the centre for extra stability.
- Point dial in continuous motion on roller bearings, Ø 408 mm (16” approx.).
- Curved crochet needle oscillating with the needle movement.
- Stop device in case of yarn breakage.
- Excess fabric is trimmed by knives device and brushed away from the point.
- Scissor device to trim between fabric pieces.
- Adjustable yarn tension device for regular stitches
- Rotating head.
SPARE PARTS CATALOGUES
You can find technical descriptions of our products on the "Download" page.
To begin the download, simply register to our website filling in the registration form.